Bright Themes (https://brightthemes.com) provides website and software services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time to time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms anc Conditions any time on this page.
All products are property of Bright Themes and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. By purchasing or using one of our themes, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms described below.
The License allows you as a Buyer to:
- use the purchased theme for one single end product (website) unless stated otherwise.
- use the purchased theme for one single domain unless stated otherwise.
- you need to purchase a separate license for each website/domain
The Yearly/Lifetime Bundle gives you access to all themes and license for unlimited websites/domains owned exclusively by you.
The License DOES NOT allow you to (applies to all licenses including the Bundle):
- distribute or copy the theme
- transfer the materials to another person.
- reselling the theme (in original or modified).
You will receive updates for the purchased theme fixing issues, adding new features and improvements. Updates will be provided for new Ghost CMS releases for the lifetime of the product.
Every update comes with a list of changes as well as a list a of changed, new and deleted files. You can check this in the Changelog page of each theme.
As a Purchaser you have access to our support service which includes a detailed documentation for every theme.
The documentation covers:
- theme installation
- theme settings
- theme customization
- and more
Support DOES NOT include:
- theme customization or enhancement beyond the advertised features.
- installing theme updates
- installing or fixing Ghost CMS issues
The online documentation covers most topics needed to setup and use the themes. In case of questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Payments are handled by Lemon Squeezy. We do not store or collect your payment card details.
Bright Themes can offer a full refund within 14 days of your purchase if you are unhappy for any reason. You are not eligible for a refund after 14 days of the purchase date.
We may refuse refunds if we consider someone is trying to take advantage of this policy.
- You will receive an email confirming the refund, and should receive the funds within 5-7 business days
- You will no longer be able to download this product, or receive updates.
You cannot use the theme on your website after the refund.
You have to uninstall it and delete the theme files.
Bright Themes may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
The term ‘lifetime’ in the context of our plans means lifetime of the product. We reserve the right to discontinue a product.